The Quality assurance department of DB Metrol were actively involved in many programmes organised by UNIDO by GEMS, and/or behalf of European Union (EU).
1. 15th February 2016: At Yola for the North- East public dialogue on the developed draft policy on technical regulations
2. 17th February 2016: At Abuja for the one-day National public validation of the technical regulations policy for Nigeria.
3. 18th February 2016: At Lagos for public validation to support the adoption of the technical regulations policy that have been developed for Nigeria.
4. 7th March 2016: Abuja for the UNIDO organized training, advanced course on ISO 17025
5. 10th March 2016: At Kaduna for GEMSS3 Growth and Employment in states organized workshop on Entrepreneurship marking the world women day.
6. 23rd March 201: At Abuja for GEMS3 organized workshop on BLR (Business Licencing Reform)